If you don't have a slide already existing in your app, the below screen pops up, asking you to create a new slide.
2. Select your slide by clicking on it.
3. Slide designer opens. Expand the 'Interactive buttons' group.
4. Select the 'Enable Push' option. The button setup screen opens.
General tab: The General tab is selected by default. You can give button a friendly caption in the 'Name, title or heading' field
Icon tab: Select an icon for the button here
Color tab: Choose your color for the button
Size tab: This is the size of the button on your content
5. Create to complete creating your button.
6. Put online' to publish your new changes in the content so that it will appear on your users' devices. The 'Put online' button's caption changes from 'Put online' to 'Published' once the changes have been applied successfully.
Your button appears only on the mobile apps. It won't appear when you simulate content using 'Try It'