1. Admin > Customize > Content. Click to edit your app.
2. In the app customization, expand the group, Media under Content. Click on the 'Text in Picture.'
3. Set up a text in picture.
Name, title or heading: Write a descriptive name of your article, and it is mandatory
Brief text: Brief detail about the text in
Picture: Select an image that shows up for this text by clicking on the Gallery
4. Click on the 'Create' button to complete creating the text in picture.
5. 'Put online' to publish your text in picture so that it will appear on your users' devices. The button's caption changes from 'Put online' to 'Published' once the changes have been applied successfully.
If the user wants to delete the 'Text in Picture' or deactivate it, click on the 'More options' button to get the options to proceed.