Add ZIP-Code Limitation as a rule to your app to control user orders from certain ZIP-Codes as setup in the Admin > Settings > ZIP-Code Limitation option.
1. Admin > Customize > Content > [Click to edit your app].
2. Select Advanced > Manage Rules.
3. Move to 'Rules' and select a rule or click on '+New Rule' (or + Add link inside an already added Rule).
Optional rules: When you want users to meet with any one of two or more rules, example pay through PayPal or with Cash
Combined rules: When you want users to meet with all of the selected rules to proceed. Example, pay 'Cash' and 'Address' is needed
How? Click on the '+ New Rule' button to add as 'optional' Click on the '+ Add' button to add as 'combined' (while there is already a rule)
4. Select ZIP-Code Limitation as your rule.
Depending on the plugins you have subscribed to, or installed, you might see more rules.
5. 'Save' the rule.
6. Click on the 'Back' button, and in the main content screen, click 'Put online' to publish your changes on users' devices. The button's caption changes from 'Put online' to 'Published' once the changes have been applied successfully.
Your users will see on their devices: