Zappter AG (previously known as Technik Partner AG) provides services ("Services") in connection with its online platform, available via the URL www.zappter.com ("Platform"), on which a previously registered customer ("Customer") is able to create and manage their own mobile and web application based on software owned by Zappter AG ("App") in order to make Customer’s services comfortably and rapidly available to You based on Your contractual relationship with the Customer.
1. Collecting Information
1.2 Information that the Customer gives us on You
Customers may provide us with certain Personal Information on You such as company name, first and last name, email address, phone number, subject to Your prior consent given to our Customer.
1.3 Information we receive from Your use of the App
We also receive, store and process information, possibly including Personal Information, when You use the App for example to book services and events, make reservations, register for activities etc.
1.4 Mobile Data
When You use the App, in particular in connection with mobile devices we may receive, store and process different types of information about Your location, including general information (e.g. IP address, zip code) and more specific information (e.g. GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access the Platform or specific features of the Platform).
We may also receive, store and process Log Data, Log Data meaning any information that is automatically recorded by our servers whenever You access or use the App. Log Data may include IP Address, the date and time You access or use App, the hardware and software used, referring and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, device event information, pages viewed and the order of those pages, and the amount of time spent on particular pages.
1.4.2 Third-Party social plugins
Our Customer may use social plugins which are provided and operated by third-party service providers, such as but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
As a result of this, You may send to the respective service provider the information that You are using our Platform. If You are logged into Your account with the service provider they may be able to link information about Your use of the App. Please check the service providers‘ privacy policies to find out more about their data practices.
2. Our use of Information
We use store and process Personal Information for the following general purposes:
- to enable You to access and use the App;
- to enable You to communicate with our Customer, including but not limited to sending them messages, notifications or other information over the App;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimize the App and our business for example by performing analytics, conducting research, personalizing or otherwise customizing user experience, and to provide customer service and support;
- to help maintain a trusted environment on the App, such as detection and prevention of actual and potential fraud and other harmful activity, conducting investigations and risk assessments, verifying any identifications provided by You, and conducting checks against databases and information sources for fraud detection and prevention, risk assessment and harm prevention purposes;
- to send You service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by You;
- to send You marketing, advertising, and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to You, including information about Zappter AG, our services, or general promotions for partner campaigns and services. You can unsubscribe or opt-out from receiving these communications;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users or their customers and to enforce our agreements with third parties.
3. Data Security
We take commercially reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of Personal Information. Accordingly, we store all the Personal Information on secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers which may be located worldwide. You acknowledge, however, that no technical and organisational measures can fully eliminate security risks connected with the transmission of information over the internet. We therefore cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping the account information (user name/password) for accessing the App confidential.
4. Data Retention and Deletion
5. Requests for Information
- inquire what data we have about You, if any; or
- change/correct any data we have about You; or
- have us delete any data we have about You (although we may retain any data subject to a legal retention requirement and for the duration of the mandatory retention period); or
- express any concern You have about our use of Your data.
Requests can be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com.