Follow the below steps to add audio streaming on your app content.
1. Admin > Customize > Content. Click to edit your app.
2. In the app customization, expand the group, 'Media' under Content. Click on the 'Stream.'
3. The audio stream setup screen comes up. Enter the service link and set the Autoplay and Control options.
4. Click on the 'Create' button to complete adding an audio stream and move over to step 5. Or, move on to the next step to change extra settings described under Additional tasks.
You can customize audio stream settings by click on the 'More Options' button when creating or editing an audio stream. Click on the 'More Options' and move on to the 'Settings' tab:
Mute: Mute the audio
Autoplay: Auto-play when the content loads
Controls: Show audio controls like play, pause, etc.
When all set, click on the 'Create' or 'Save' to complete.
5. 'Put online' to publish your inline video so that it will appear on your users' devices. The button's caption changes from 'Put online' to 'Published' once the changes have been applied successfully.