To integrate Datatrans payment service provider (PSP) with Zappter, you need to obtain the username (merchant ID) and the password from your Datatrans dashboard and enter them into Zappter.
Getting Datatrans username & password:
1. Login to your Datatrans Web Administration Tool using your credentials.
2. Once you're in, under UPP Administration tab, note down the username and the password that you will need to enter into Zappter to integrate with Datatrans.
Disclaimer: Above steps may be changed by the external resource without prior notice.
Live & demo integrations
Set up 'Live' integration in Zappter:
1. Admin > Settings > Datatrans. Under 'General'tab, enter the username and the password that you obtained from Datatrans Web Administration Tool into Server-to-Server Username and Server-to-Server password fields respectively.
2. Save changes, you have integrated with Datatrans.
Set up 'Demo' integration in Zappter:
1. Admin > Settings > Datatrans. Select the 'Sandbox mode'tab, and enable the 'Sandbox mode.'
2. Enter the username and password that obtained from Datatrans Web Administration Tool into Sandbox Server-to-Server username and Sandbox Server-to-Server password.
3. Save changes to test your integration.
This is an optional setup for testing your Datatrans integration.