When users scan QR codes, you need to redirect them to different content that is inside a view. For this to work, you need to set the content's rule to point to the place.
1. Admin > Customize > Content. Select the view, then the content.
2. Select Advanced > Manage Rules.
3. Below screen comes up. Move to 'Rules' and select a rule or click on '+New Rule' (or + Add link inside an already added rule).
Optional rules: When you want users to meet with any one of two or more rules, example pay through PayPal or with Cash
Combined rules: When you want users to meet with all of the selected rules to proceed. Example, pay 'Cash' and 'Address' is needed
How? Click on the '+ New Rule' button to add as 'optional' Click on the '+ Add' button to add as 'combined' (while there is already a rule)
4. Click on the '+New Rule' and select 'Places'.
5. Click on the 'Choose existing' and pick your place.
Depending on the plugins you have subscribed to, or installed, you might see more rules.
6. 'Save' the rule.
7. Click on the 'Back' button, and in the main content screen, click 'Put online' to publish your changes on users' devices. The button's caption changes from 'Put online' to 'Published' once the changes have been applied successfully.