The In-App Purchase plugin allows you to use the payment system of Apple and Google to sell digital goods and subscriptions.
Connect your developer accounts
To use the in-app purchases you must use your own developer accounts. You need first to complete the "Developer Accounts" section under "iOS & Android App > Submit App", so Zappter can access and manage your in-app products in your developer accounts.
Follow this tutorial to setup your developer accounts:
2. Select your app and then click on "Monetization setup"
3. Copy the key under "Licensing"
4. On zappter.com go to "In-App Purchases > Management > In-App Purchases" and click on "Enter Google Billing Key". Paste the copied key there and click on save.
Generate & Upload the AAPK / AAB File
Now you need to generate and upload an APK / AAB File.
1. Go to "In-App Purchases > Management > In-App Purchases" and click on the button to generate the APK / AAB File
2. Once you have clicked on the button, a message will appear that the APK / AAB File is being generated. Note: This may take up to 12 hours.
3. As soon as your APK / AAB File is ready, you will get a notification. Open then "In-App Purchases > Management > In-App Purchases" again and you will see a button to download the file. Click on the button to download the file.