1. Open the Apple Developer Portal https://developer.apple.com/account
and click on "Profiles > Generate a profile"
2. Select "App Store" and click on "Continue"
3. Select the right App ID. The App ID must show the bundle-id which you have created in the step "Creating the app identifier
":Login to view your Bundle-ID
Go ahead by pressing on "Continue".
4. Select the "iOS Distribution" certificate, which you have created before and press "Continue"
5. Enter a profile name. You can use any name. We recommend to use the same as your bundle id: Login to view your Bundle-ID
Go ahead by clicking on "Generate".
6. Click on top right on "Download"
7. On zappter.com open "iOS & Android App > Submit App > Apple Provisioning Files". Click on "Edit Apple Provisioning Files", then click on "Provisioning Profile > Upload".
8. Select the provisioning profile which you have downloaded from the Apple Developer Portal. Click on "Upload" to finally upload.