The below steps guide you through to adding YouTube channels to app content.
1. Admin > Customize > Content. Click to edit your app.
2. In the app customization, expand the group, Media under Content. Click on the 'Channel.'
3. Enter your channel's URL.
4. Click on the 'Create' button to complete creating the YouTube channel.
5. 'Put online' to publish your YouTube channel so that it will appear on your users' devices. The button's caption changes from 'Put online' to 'Published' once the changes have been applied successfully.