To renew your push-certificate a few simple steps are required:
1. Login to Zappter and go under "iOS & Android App > Submit App". Click on "Renew Push-Certificate".
2. Download the CSR or re-create it, if it has been expired
3. Open the Apple Developer Portal https://developer.apple.com/account/
and click on "Certificates, IDs & Profiles"
4. Click on "Certificates", then click on the plus icon
5. Select "Apple Push Notification service SSL (Sandbox & Production). Click on top on "Continue".
6. Select your App ID which should match your current bundle-id Login to view your Bundle-ID
7. Upload your CSR-File which you have downloaded previously from the Zappter Platform and click on "Continue"
8. Click on "Download" to download your new push certificate
9. On Zappter go under "iOS & Android App > Submit App". Click on "Renew Push-Certificate".Click the upload button to upload your new push-certificate.