To submit an App to the Apple App Store your app needs to have user functionalities, which means, a catalogue or informative app only is not enough.
Example of apps, which will be declined:
- Your app is only showing content without other functionality
- Your app is showing only a product catalogue with no interactions
Example of apps, which will pass the review by Apple:
- You have a reservation-button for your restaurant
- You are using the E-Commerce / Shop Plugin
- In your app, your users can book resources (rooms, massages, etc.) with the Online-Booking Plugin
- In your app, your users can participate on events or courses or buy tickets with the Events / Drop-In Plugin
- You have enabled the real-time chat for your app users
- You are using push-notifications
Apps which do not comply with the guidelines of Apple may be declined and only released to the Google Play Store.