Adding inline videos
The below steps guide you through adding an inline video to your content.
1. Admin > Customize > Content. Click to edit your app.
2. In the app customization, expand the group, Media under Content. Click on the 'Inline video.'
3. The inline video setup screen comes up. Upload the video file and set the Mute and Autoplay options as required. There are few more controls under 'More option' as described later in the section.
4. Click on the 'Create' button to complete adding an inline video with the default settings. Or, move on to the next step to change settings described under Additional tasks.
5. Change settings of your inline video:
You can customize inline video settings by click on the 'More options' button when creating or editing an inline video. More options > Settings:
- Mute: Mute the video
- Loop: Play continuously
- Autoplay: Autoplay when the content loads
- Controls: Show video controls like play, pause, etc.
When all set, click on the 'Create' or 'Save' to complete.
6. 'Put online' to publish your inline video so that it will appear on your users' devices. The button's caption changes from 'Put online' to 'Published' once the changes have been applied successfully.
Sample on mobile devices
Below sample shows how inline videos look on your user devices.
Last updated at 06.12.2023 12:36