10. Click on the dropdown "Select a role", then enter "service account user" in the search field. Scroll a little bit down until you find "Service Account User". Once selected, click on the button "Continue".
11. On the next step, leave the fields empty and click on "Done"
12. The new created service account will now appear. Copy the Email address that you see and store it in a note. You will need it later again.
13. Click on the right side on the three vertical dots, then click on "Manage keys".
14. Click on "Add key > Create new key"
15. Make sure "JSON" is selected. Confirm by clicking on "Create".
16. A JSON-File should have been downloaded automatically to your computer. Make sure to keep this file to upload it later on Zappter.
18. Enter the copied email address from before, then click on "Account permissions", then enable the checkbox "Admin (all permissions). Finish this step by clicking on the bottom right on "Invite user".
19. On Zappter and click on "iOS & Android App > Submit App > Google Play Account". Click on "Upload" to upload the previously downloaded JSON-File.
Congratulations, you have successfully configured your Google Developer Account.