To enable the In-App Purchases plugin, you will need an App Store Connect key with "App Manager" access. The process to obtain the key involves the following steps:
2. Click on the "Generate API Key" to create a new key
3. Provide a name for the key and select "App Manager" in the "Access" field
4. Click "Generate" to create a new key in your App Store Connect account and then click download the API key by clicking "Download API Key"
4. Go to zappter.com > Admin > iOS & Android App > Submit App
5. Scroll down to the section "Developer Accounts" and click on "App Store Connect Key"
6. Click on "Edit App Store Connect Key", then click on "Upload"
7. In the first upload field "Upload p8-File", upload the API-Key File, that you have previously downloaded in Step 4
8. In the field "Key ID", insert the Key ID that you can obtain from your App Store Connect page:
9. In the field "Issuer ID", insert the Issuer ID that you can obtain from your App Store Connect page:
10. To get the "Shared Secret", click on the App Store Connect page on "Shared Secret"
11. Click on "Generate Primary Shared Secret"
12. Then copy the "Shared Secret" and insert it in the form
13. To complete the last field "Apple App ID", open the App Store Connect page, navigate to "My Apps > Your App > App Information"
14. Once all field are set, click on "Upload" to complete this step