1. Before selecting to enroll as a "Company / Organization", please make sure you meet the following requirements:
Legal Entity Status To enroll in a developer program, your organization must be a legal entity so that it can enter into legal agreements with Apple.
Allowed to sign legal agreements As the person enrolling your organization in a developer program, you must have the legal authority to bind your organization to legal agreements. You must be the organization’s owner/founder, executive team member, senior project lead, or an employee with legal authority granted to you by a senior employee.
Website Your organization’s website must be publicly available and the domain name must be associated with your organization.
Your organization must have a D-U-N-S® Number so that we can verify your organization’s identity and legal entity status. These unique nine-digit numbers are assigned by Dun & Bradstreet and are widely used as standard business identifiers.
Do you have a D-U-N-S Number? Click here to verify or to register your company at Dun & Bradstreet.
2. Did you verify your D-U-N-S Number? If you are not listed, you can submit for listning.
Once you have received your D-U-N-S Number you can continue with the enrollment. Click on "Continue" to go to the next step.
3. Enter your legal entity name and your D-U-N-S Number. Verify that you are not a robot by solving the puzzle below, then press on "Continue.
4. Review the agreement, check the box and click on "Continue"
5. Complete the purchase by enabling the auto-renewal (strongly recommended), then scroll down and press on "Buy / Purchase"
6. Enter your credit card details, billing details and complete the payment
7. Once you have finished the payment, you will receive a copy via email. Continue with the next step.