To create a form you need the form generator plugin. How to create a form you can find here.
When you have your form ready, open the platform and go to "Form Generator > Manage Forms".
1. Select the form you want to edit
2. Click on "Points" to configure the calculator
With pools you are able to put points into different containers. Based on the results of this containers you can redirect to a specific landing page.
For example: You can create three pools:
Pool 1: You lift too much Pool 2: You lift good Pool 3: You lift too less
Based on the selection in the form, you can put points in any pool and then show a landing page to explain the results. If you are not using pools, you can go to the next steps and use the system pool "Total points".
1. To create a pool, click on "New" and enter a name and identifier for the pool. Complete this step by pressing on "Save".
1. Click on "Points", then click on "Add" and select a field and value from your form
2. Customize the properties:
Add / Subtract: Select "Add" to add points or "Subtract" to remove points from the selected pool Pool: Select a pool or select "Total points" Points: Enter the amount of points to add / subtract
You can repeat this step for more values from your form. Once you are done, click on "Save".
Setting landing pages
When you have set your points and calculations, click on "Landing pages" to set the landing pages to show, based on points or rules.
1. Click on "Add" and select first the pool. If you don't use pools, select "Total points".
2. Then select when this landing page should be shown. There are two different types / rules:
Highest amount of points: This landing page will be shown, when the selected pool has the highest amount of points compared to all other pools. Greater than: This landing page will be shown, when the selected pool is higher then the entered amount of points
3. The last step is to select a landing page. If you don't know how to create pages, click here.