Add stripe as a rule to your content to enable customers to checkout using Stripe Payments.
1. Admin > Customize > Content. Click to edit your app.
2. Select Advanced > Manage Rules.
3. Move to 'Rules' and select a rule or click on '+New Rule' (or + Add link inside an already added Rule).
Optional rules: When you want users to meet with any one of two or more rules, example pay through PayPal or with Cash
Combined rules: When you want users to meet with all of the selected rules to proceed. Example, pay 'Cash' and 'Address' is needed
How? Click on the '+ New Rule' button to add as 'optional' Click on the '+ Add' button to add as 'combined' (while there is already a rule)
4. Select 'Online Payment' as your rule.
6. 'Save' the rule.
7. Click on the 'Back' button, and in the main content screen, click 'Put online' to publish your changes on users' devices. The button's caption changes from 'Put online' to 'Published' once the changes have been applied successfully.